- Exciting opportunity with leading Australasian Digital agency
- Variety, fantastic brands & campaigns, dynamic team culture
- Ideal opportunity if you have excellent relationship management skills and willing to develop on your knowledge of all things digital
We are looking for an experienced Receptionist to be based in our Sydney office (28 O’Connell Street), you will be an avid people person. Experience within the digital industry would be advantageous. You will be required to wear a lot of hats, whilst still maintaining a professional and polished representation of our company together with a strong work ethic.
Duties will consist of:
- Give the “First Impression” of Traff1k D1g1tal to existing and potential clients when they visit or phone our office.
- A great phone manner and high standard of personal presentation is important.
- Work to assist our Head of Sales & Relationship Managers with administration duties.
- Be a master a managing your time efficiently and have superb written and oral skills – attention to detail is a must!
- Keep our office clean, tidy and looking pristine at all times.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar Receptionist role
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the advertising/marketing industry
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks seamlessly with a professional approach
- Be FUN and a team player
‘Would be nice’ Requirements:
- Secondary education qualification in marketing or advertising
- Experience in digital marketing and Google Analytics
Full training in the “Traff1k Way” will be given to the successful applicant. As you will get an understanding of all services we offer by working across all touch points in our industry, you will have the opportunity to grow into a role you like in the future. We want to promote the successful applicant within our company and grow their career in the future!
Traff1k D1g1tal Benefits
- Rewarding annual salary packages, and typically above market rates. Traff1k D1g1tal is always focused on seeking the best people and we are willing to pay people appropriately for outstanding performance.
- Long term career prospects. We are one of Australasia’s fastest growing companies and we are looking to develop talented individuals into leadership positions as the company expands internationally.
- Work within a growing, dynamic, flexible and fun company culture. We are focused on building a team of individuals who enjoy spending time together, both inside and outside the office. Traff1k D1g1tal’s dynamic environment makes it fun to come to work.
- Work with a young talented team. We are extremely careful about who we hire, everyone you’ll be working with is committed to the company and the work we produce.
- Work in beautiful, creative & spacious offices. Our offices are located in the CBD of Sydney, Auckland and Taupo with state of the art workstations. We have worked hard to design a creative environment that assists everyone in producing top class work.