- Fantastic Salary Package
- Exciting opportunity with leading Australasian Digital agency
- Fantastic brands& campaigns
We are seeking a digital SEO Expert to join our growing agency. Based in our Sydney office, your primary responsibilities will be;
- Creation and delivery of SEO strategies to increase quality, revenue-generating organic traffic
- Implement and manage performance via search engine marketing specializing in SEO campaigns to help drive ROI.
- Devise, develop and execute customer acquisition campaigns, where necessary.
- Optimizing websites, products and services to ensure best levels content consumption and conversion.
- Monitor performance of sites against acquisition targets identifying areas for improvement and provide recommendations.
- Ensure acquisition targets for all digital platforms are met within the agreed budget requirements.
- Create and implement strategies and roadmaps to enable us to meet acquisition targets across all digital platforms.
- Identify digital gaps and provide development team with recommendations for implementation based on driving maximum traffic and engagement while following SEO best practices.
- Monitor competitors and provide recommendations to ensure clients achieve maximum results.
- Ongoing optimization of all landing pages.
Education & Experience Required
- Degree and/or any other relevant Marketing/Business qualifications.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience with advanced SEO and optimization experience across multiple websites and business models essentials.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of delivering reports and ensuring recommended actions.
- Relevant experience gained within a Content Marketing/Planning environment.
- Experience of hands-on organic search campaign implementation/management.
- Identifying and creating keyword content across multiple client websites, loading onto back end of websites.
- Web development knowledge of PHP, Java, C#, Demandware, Joomla, Magento and Wordpress.
- A good understanding of technologies used to run, track and optimize campaigns.
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
- Reporting to the HOS,you will need to be a team player, focused with the ability to hit the ground running and work autonomously.
Applications close: Friday 14th December 2018
Traff1k D1g1tal Benefits
- Rewarding annual salary packages, and typically above market rates. Traff1k D1g1tal is always focused on seeking the best people and we are willing to pay people appropriately for outstanding performance.
- Long term career prospects. We are one of Australasia’s fastest growing companies and we are looking to develop talented individuals into leadership positions as the company expands internationally.
- Work within a growing, dynamic, flexible and fun company culture. We are focused on building a team of individuals who enjoy spending time together, both inside and outside the office. Traff1k D1g1tal’s dynamic environment makes it fun to come to work.
- Work with a young talented team. We are extremely careful about who we hire, everyone you’ll be working with is committed to the company and the work we produce.
- Work in beautiful, creative & spacious offices. Our offices are located in the CBD of Sydney, Auckland and Taupo with state of the art workstations. We have worked hard to design a creative environment that assists everyone in producing top class work.